Current Job Openings at Cablecraft Motion Controls
Cablecraft benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, paid time off, 401K, and competitive wages. Please see current job openings below and apply if interested.
Acme Machine Set-Up Operator – Full Time
We are looking for an experienced multi-spindle screw machine setup operator:
- Must have two years relevant experience with Acme, Davenport, or Brown & Sharpe screw machines.
- Machine Set-Up: 1 year (Preferred)
- Job duties include loading material, gaging parts, print reading, grinding/sharpening tools, and adjusting tools.
- Proficient in use of micrometers, calipers, and other various measurement devices
- Must be able to diagnose machine trouble and make mechanical adjustments and minor repairs.
- Must have all hand tools for the job.
- Able to lift to 40 lbs.
Benefits: 401K, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, FSA, HSA, PTO, EAP, Union Pension Plan
Schedule: 8 hour shifts, Monday through Friday, Night Shift, Overtime
COVID 19 Considerations: Cablecraft takes every safety measure recommended by the CDC and local Health Official. The plant is sanitized several times daily and all PPE is provided.